How can I become a substitute?

For information on becoming a substitute teacher in the Monmouth-Roseville School District individuals must obtain a Substitute Teaching Certificate. 

Contact the Regional Office of Education at (309) 734-6822 or go to

willsub Program for Staff & Substitutes

M-R staff can request a substitute teacher using

Requesting a sub on does NOT replace completing vacation day forms, personal leave forms, PD forms, etc.
Requesting a sub on does NOT replace permission from the District Office


Teacher How To

Quick User Guides