SWAP 2017 June 12 - July 14
Extra-Curricular Activity Fee
Monmouth-Roseville has implemented a fee associated with certain extra-curricular activities.
- A $50 charge is charged for student participation in the following activities.
- There is a $100 cap per student each school year.Payments are to be made to the High School and Junior High offices and are separate from registration fees.
- Payment is due NO LATER than 7 calendar day AFTER the first practice date.
- Fee is non-refundable. (Exception: a student who sustains a season-ending injury prior to the first contest will be granted a refund upon request)
- The Extra-Curricular Activity fee is NOT a pay-to-play fee and does not guarantee playing time.
- Extra-Curricular Activity Fee can be waived, in full or part, when a student participates in the SWAP Program
Student Worker Assistance Program
The Student Worker Assistance Program allows students to work off their extra-curricular activities fees by working various maintenance and custodial jobs throughout the district. SWAP is a voluntary program offered to any MonmouthRoseville Public School student in grades 7- 2.
- SWAP is available for credit prior to participation in an activity.
- SWAP credit is good for one calendar year.
- Any unused credit will be forfeited.
- SWAP is only available during June & July.
- The student that completes the SWAP work will earn the activity credit.
- 6 SWAP hours = 1 Activity Credit, 12 SWAP hours = 2 Activity Credits
The following activities have an extra-curricular activity fee:
MonmouthRoseville High School
Boys’ Soccer (JV & V)
Boys’ Football (Fresh., JV & V)
Girls’ Volleyball (Fresh., JV & V)
Boys’ Basketball (Fresh., JV & V)
Girls’ Basketball (Fresh., JV & V)
Boys’ Baseball (JV & V)
Girls’ Softball (JV & V)
Monmouth-Roseville Junior High School